Jun 10, 2008

Short Story - Truth, Fantasy, or Fiction



The store was brightly lit but still dirty. Toys of all kinds hanging on the walls to the right and rows of videos on cheap displays on the left as I walked in. She was dressed in ordinary shoes with her hair pulled up showing the pale skin of her face over the bright red of her rain coat. The clerk was darker skinned with a bushy mustache and black eyes that looked us both over before locking onto her. In the back was a door with 25 cent videos advertised and as we walked even with the counter and past the rows of videos more toys now on both sides of us. We had a purpose. We were searching for something slightly uncomfortable. She had forgotten a rule. She asked me to discipline her. We were finding a proper tool. I made her drop her hands to her sides away from her coat. I had forbidden her to button it or even to tie the sash when we exited the car. She paused for a moment her eyes going from mine to the beady black ones of the clerk that were locked on her as we stood in front of an array of anal plugs and thick dildos. She begged with her eyes for a second and I spoke just loudly enough for the clerk to hear. "Now" She let go and the coat fell open slightly revealing her shaved cunt underneath her waist cincher. Friction kept the upper half of the coat closed just enough that her breasts were not completely revealed. Turned as she was with me between her and the hungry looking clerk there was really nothing to see but the flush filled her skin as though she were standing naked in time square.
"Pick one" Same even tone as before. I was not angry. The rules were a means to an end. A way for us to find new ways to explore our little games.
"Nothing that will hurt you but I do want to see you squirm" Even if the smile was not on my face you could hear it in the syllables of my words as my amusement gave way to my attempts at sternness.
She spent a minute looking over the choices knowing that if she picked too small I would be displeased and knowing that if she picked too big she would have trouble taking it inside her soon to be stretched out asshole. Her eyes moved to a ridged black plug of medium size but she hoped thick enough to please her Sir.
"Very good." My words were a pat on the head - a rub of her belly. And she almost let out a purr even as her sphincter began to clench without her control
"take it to the counter"
She looked at him again longing for him to end his torment but she knew that he loved to see her squirm a bit in public. She moved toward the desk with her coat swaying back and forth covering and uncovering her naked flesh above and below the tight black cincher. She placed the toy on the counter and looked up at the man sitting behind the counter almost drooling over her naked flesh. I moved behind her, my hands putting my card next to the toy and wrapping around her ending the show for the clerk. We waited as he processed the order wondering how he could process the card with his eyes on her. We watched as he began to put the new toy in a bag before I waved him off saying we wouldn't need the bag or the packaging for the plug...
The clerks eyes filled with something that approached joy as he realized what was going to happen. Her stomach and asshole began to clench as a new wave of flush covered her body in pink.
"take the toy." I commanded her and then took her wrist to lead her to the back of the store and into one of the private viewing booths that showed the 25 cent movie clips. Without a word I pushed the plug past her lips and into her mouth.
"Get it wet." My words were barely a whisper as I moved my hands into the rain coat over her breasts tweaking nipples to full hardness before moving over the boned cincher and toward her bared hairless cunt. A finger dipped into her slowly after dancing over her clit.
"Slut. Seems a little humiliation pushes at least one button," I pushed her face against the wall with one hand while using the other to wrap around her waist and keep her ass against my hard cock forcing her back into an arch. The tails of the coat moved aside and her ass was bared to my view as I began to move the wetness from her pussy to her pulsing asshole. I worked slowly coating it with her own juices before moving quickly to my mouth to add some spit to the concoction. My finger moved in slow circles around the ring of her back door. I bit her ear gently and then whispered for her to relax and push against me. She did as commanded and took a deep breath and murmured a sound I couldn't quite make out. On the exhale she pushed against my hand and took my index finger in her asshole.
"are you ready?"
she nodded and I took the plug from her mouth thoroughly enjoying the sight of her spit slide off it. I ran it over her lips one more time before running it between her firm ass cheeks and then with little effort it was in her up to it's second ridge.
"only two more - but they are the thick ones...ask for it."
She breathed for a moment - long breaths that caused her tits to rise and fall. Her eyes burned with lust and embarrassment and anger and concentration all mixed together. A knock on the door broke her concentration for a moment and she blurted "just a second" as though she was using the toilet.
"I told you to ask for it" a bit more edge in his tone than before
"please push it in me"
The sounds of moaning coming from the other booths was broken by the sound of his palm slapping against her round ass check...
"please push it inside me sir - I'm sorry"
"louder"
"Please put the plug up my ass Sir" she let it escape in a gasp.
His response was immediate and the entire plug slid into her past it's two remaining ridges and then allowing the smallest part to be encircled by her tight muscle as the base nestled against her cheeks. Her breathing increased to a shallow panting as she adjusted to the size of the plug.
"what do you say slut?"
I waited for about five seconds before landing my hand hard on her right ass cheek driving her face against the wall and echoing throughout the small chamber overcoming the sound of fake orgasms that filled the rooms around them. I knew that there were other men in the other rooms and without waiting landed another blow on the other cheek. She bit her lip hard to keep from crying out.
"what...do...you...say...slut?"
"thank you sir...thank you for my new toy..."her voice was quiet but strong. he had not and would not ever injure her. that was not to say that the large red hand prints on her ass cheeks would not be stinging for a bit...
"good girl...now get on your knees and get the cum from my balls. don't swallow it. I want you to keep it in your mouth. understand?" my voice was that of a teacher carefully explaining a homework assignment to a rowdy bunch of eighth graders.
"yes sir" she moved to her knees quivering from the mix of excitement, pain, disgust at the floor, fear of exposure, and nerves. she took her hands and lowered his zipper to free his already turgid cock. it popped from its fabric prison and hit her in the nose causing a slight chuckle to escape his lips just as the head of his dick moved past her lips.


More in a little bit...