Jun 9, 2008

So how do you get people to check out your blog?


So I have this blog - and it's not necessarily for my friends to read. Not that there is anything damaging to them but my friends have to listen to me rant every day so this is not for them. Really this is so I can rant to all of you and promote myself. There I said it - I like people to look at my pictures. I like people to call me and ask me to take pictures of them. I like people to say nice things about them and sometimes I don't even mind when they tell me what they think might have been done to improve them. I also like to make money so I signed up for the adsense thing. So the real question is - how do you get people to come check out your blog without taking out a billboard that says "HEY CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!" Not sure - any suggestions would be taken with great appreciation...
In the end I will say that (google hopefully is "crawling" these words now) I plan to include lots of sexy, nude, semi nude, photos of naked women dressed in leather, corsets, rope, tied tightly in shibari style bondage. Some of them will be redheads, some will be beautiful black women, some Asian cuties, and hopefully a Latina or two. Hope they crawled all that...also I'll be writing about Poker (i've been sucking lately so that's no fun to write about - bunch of final tables and then - bamph!!! the bubble) In any event - thanks for taking the time to read this...

Stark-Arts