Jun 12, 2008

Birthday


another year and i'm not sure i really got anything accomplished that i wanted to. a year older - a few pounds lighter actually (though not where i want to be) and a bit grayer. Lots of good pics this year and I made some money and made some connections to people that might be able to help me make more in the future. But in the end just another 365 days closer to the day that I die whenever that might be (hopefully not for another 18250 days or so). I think I left too much effort on the table. Too many opportunites to make money. Too many hard ons. Too many great shots missed - (i really need to get a smaller camera to carry around all the time - my 1D is BIG). Too many times I should have excercised. Too many deserts I wasn't even hungry for. Too many curses when I knew a better word. Too much apathy. That is the worst one. There was just too much this year that I didn't care about - this will be the year that I put it together. That doesn't mean I'll be a big sucess or get everything I want. It just means this is the year that I don't leave too much of anything without trying to grab it...