Jun 8, 2008

Poker, Bondage, Jewish Holidays


So today is a short day at work due to the fact that today and the next two days are Jewish Holidays and my company is an orthodox Jewish company. I live near a large Jewish community but had never worked for a company that followed the holy days this closely. So I go into work today for 4 hours and then I'm off for two - I have booked one day to shoot a beautiful model that I haven't had a chance to shoot before and hopefully on the other day I'll be driving to AC to attack the Borgata poker room and maybe get a chance to do some shooting down there as well - I am aching to do some boardwalk (under it maybe) bondage and get some shots with people not that far away. Later this week my birthday comes up and I'm off for Thursday, Friday, And Saturday as well (Thursday being my day off - Friday I took off - not bad working only one day in the week and getting paid for it all) when I know I'll be in AC.
I feel almost dirty taking advantage of the holidays to engage in "vice" but the key word is almost. On the other hand it feels sort of like "senior cut day" where we all took off to do something fun without repercussion while the rest of the world worked/studied etc...
As always if you or someone you know would enjoy posing have them get in touch - talk to you soon