Mar 25, 2012

Spring is In the Air and That Wasn't Necessarily Great For Me

well as usual I got on a hot streak and then i let life derail me. I went through and am going through a very rough patch and for anyone that follows me regularly I'm going to be fine. I've just been very slow on the getting new work done front. I miss shooting but I blame it for much of what has been going on in my life. Read between the lines or don't but I know any faults are mine and not the shooting but it sure didn't help. In any event - as much as I sometimes say "adios!" to the camera I always come back to the fact that I love it - i love the interaction with the good models where it feels like we are creating something together and I truly hope that my best days are in front of me.

I'm looking to expand into more traditional pin-up and fetish work like latex designers and corsetry etc. If you are or know someone that is in that line of work and could use a relatively gifted photographer at really good rates let me know. By really good rates I mean for the right model or designer I'd do some TFP.

So lets get spring springing...and I hope the worst is behind and the best is in front of me...