Aug 17, 2009

Fetishcon Days 2 - 5


I got lazy a little bit. I got cheap a little bit. I got super busy a little bit and so I didn't have internet at the Hyatt in Tampa (the host hotel for the convention) so I didn't get to update this every day the way I had planned...
I am in the middle of decompressing from a full day of driving and trying to slowly figure out what is in my comp from shooting but here is one I shot..many more to come.

Short story to go with this - I learned to tie at Hardtied from the legendary PD - the founder of Insex.com. While shooting, videoing, rigging, etc etc at the site I heard all the stories of the "old days" and one of the prominent figures was Cowgirl aka Liz Tyler. Long story shot I had the chance to meet her and I can't say enough about how great she was and we chatted a bit about mutual aquaintances before deciding to do a quick shoot - no rope in this one but certainly one of my favorite shoots ever....