Jul 1, 2009

Capt. Stu's House



I was lucky enough to be invited out to Capt. Stu's place (brought along by the man myth and legend LC of Misfit Studios ) It was a great experience with talented people everywhere - so many that I didn't get to work with all of them. I am trying to rectify that in the near future.
In any event I was lucky enough to shoot with three great models - the super sultry Cry Kitten, the ridiculously tough pixie known as Laura UnBound, and last but not least (though in this group least would be better than most places) Mysha Kitten. There were some amazing shots to be had and the vibe was more party (kinky crazy party but still a party) than work and i hope it shows in the images. I proudly captured the popping of Mysha's rope cherry and I can only hope she likes the images as much as I do...
For your viewing pleasure :