Aug 10, 2008

Model Call




If you've had a chance to take a look at The Stark-Arts (or if you've been reading this at all) you've seen that I'm working on a series of fetish out in public shots and so this is a call...

Women, Couples (any mix match), (hate to put it bluntly here but -) attractive transgenders, and in shape men are invited to contact me at jc@stark-arts.com if you would like to get some (hopefully) quality shots of yourself in public flaunting yourself a bit. I can nearly 100% assure you that I can keep you from arrest and that you will get at the very least a few shots that you'll be happy with for years to come and the possibility of showing up in a book in the future should I get enough answers for this project... If you know someone that would be good for this project get them in touch with me as well. Nudity is NOT a necessity - I will be doing shibari over clothes as well as over naked flesh for some of the shibari shots and if you're fetish is something else - well let me know about it and lets see if we can make this happen...

This is a tfp shoot meaning I can't pay you with anything other than an enjoyable shoot, a quality conversation starting story, quality images and a 8x10 or 13x19 print for your time...

Thanks
JC