Sep 14, 2009

Red Heads With Green Eyes





There is something very interesting about shooting a woman with red hair and light eyes. Could it simply be that they stand out due to scarcity? Maybe but I think it's more than that. I think it has more to do with the extreme color palette that they show in their images. Take Pennie for instance (link above in title and images above) - I put her against a blue sky and she just looked phenomenal. I very often end up going to black and white to enhance the starkness of what I shoot. Not with someone like this...All I could think about was the light. More light.

I'm shooting her again and am looking forward to it...a trooper in the face of public nudity I think we will produce some images that make people say "Holy Shit!" which is my mission statement lol