Jul 10, 2008

In Praise Of Strong Women


It's been a busy week...I haven't had a chance to sit down and write but I have been fruitful with my time away from the blogosphere....
Had a chance to shoot two beautiful women this week. Had a chance to tie both of them up.
Think I made some pretty nice images...
What made these two different was that they are both pro dommes in NYC (Sindy on left, Sasha on right in case you've been bad) and I got both of their bondage cherries...hooray for me. Now anyone that knows me knows i love strong women...intelligent women...and thirdly beautiful women. I am also sexually dominant. That has never meant to me that I am better than the women i have played with. It just means that I've been lucky to have relations with women that are capable of dropping their guards and enjoy serving me in various ways just as I might enjoy doing things for them in the "vanilla" world. I have always thought that in order to submit one must be strong. Weakness is not submission...weakness is weakness. These two for me are mutually exclusive. A weak person can not submit since they have no strength. It's always made sense to me and in the intervening years since my first and last relationship with a weak woman (from 16-20) I have never again traveled down that path....
This brings me again to why I love dommes. I guess I really love switches and in my experience many pro doms are really switch but that doesn't change the fact that I love tying up a woman that I know in recent memory had some poor weakling shining their boots with a plug up his ass while she beat him with a riding crop. (not that this scenario actually happened with either of these two women in recent memory but I figure it's like Chinese family style - one from column a - one from column b)
In any event it's always nice to be trusted or deemed competent enough to be the first anythings...thanks ladies
JC