Sep 17, 2012

Gia - Abandoned Building Girl Next Door

So if you've read the rest of the posts about Gia you know already that the day didn't go as planned but was rescued by her grace and beauty under duress. I picked her up and we drove toward one of my most favoritest spots to shoot and it is now under construction to turn into condo's or some shit. Sorry for the lack of tact on that one but it was really one of my favorite spots. Look for the Heavenly Bawdy posts to know which one. 

So I had to think fast and take us to somewhere else. That somewhere else I had shot recently and i don't love going back to the well over and over but I had to and the spot is so big that I think i can coax a bunch more shoots out of it without really causing myself to look like i'm repeating. I say to Gia "Hey is it cool if i take you an hour north of here and take pics..." She never blinks. "YEP!"

Next stop - hour away. Bit of off roading. Bit of exploring. Some lovely outside shots and then inside to check it out. So Murphy is with us. I've been there 4 times now - never another person. This day there is a guy using it to practice rappelling, a family of 4 roaming around and some random college aged kids exploring the crazy place...

Long story short - Gia rocked it. She is a weird mix of pixie and doe eyed sex pot - too skinny to be a pin up girl in the classic sense but she has the bangs and the attitude...


Check her out...