Stark-Arts

Documenting Spectacle And Beauty in Fetish Fashion and Rope

Jul 24, 2012

The Break Up f. Alli Stark













Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Follow Me @

  • Stark-Arts Tumblr
  • Stark-Arts Twitter
  • Stark-Arts T-Shirts

Most Popular This Week

  • Abandoned Rope
    some days are better than others - some days just rate so much higher. This was such a day. @PMITC1 and @christina_polito model in the rope...
  • long time ....
    The class went really well last night - want to thank all the folks that were involved in making it a success. you know who you are... I aga...
  • The Bridal Switch
    I could tell you the details - I could describe the thoughts - but at the end of the day I take pictures. you find the story and I hope i...
  • Alli-Stark in Flight
    I've known Alli for years now - She is always down to try new things. Instigate them really. Her passion for creating images is infe...
  • Smurfasaur
    Smurfasaur in faux fur and leather belt. Beautiful woman with a great attitude. Definitely check her out....
  • BDSM vs The Relationship
    Not breaking any new ground here. Not writing any kind of thesis. Just venting on the fact that is very difficult to live in a relationship...
  • The Smoker
     Not everything I've ever shot was something that turned me on. These two shots are out takes from a Pro-Domme shoot a while back and...
  • So how do you get people to check out your blog?
    So I have this blog - and it's not necessarily for my friends to read. Not that there is anything damaging to them but my friends have ...
  • Portraits of Mal Martine - Coney Island
    Mal Martine In Black and White and Latex in Coney Island - 30 Degrees and Windy The Closest Thing I've Shot to A Winter Coat Ad l...
  • Heavenly Bawdy II
    I'm not a real urban explorer. I'm too freaking big and too old and I've already had a near death experience. I don't carry ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2014 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2012 (64)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (23)
      • Women At Work
      • Balls Breaking And Asses On Fire
      • The Break Up f. Alli Stark
      • The Good One
      • American Nightmare / Give Up The Ghost July 22 201...
      • Boston
      • The Churchyard Montreal - Rope, Redhead, Garters, ...
      • Suspended In Montreal
      • Walking Your Pet Montreal Style
      • Fetish At the Biosphere - Montreal
      • Church Yard Fetish Shoot
      • Thai Figure
      • Big Eyes
      • Fashion Vs Fetish On The Streets of Montreal
      • Montreal Dog Park
      • Montreal Adventure
      • First Timer
      • Predicament - Tippy Toes and Nipple Weights
      • Something To Suck On
      • Blonde With Rope
      • Lacuna
      • Brides Do The Spanking
      • JJ Plush
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)

Search This Blog

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.