Stark-Arts

Documenting Spectacle And Beauty in Fetish Fashion and Rope

Feb 13, 2011

Supertouch Engine

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Follow Me @

  • Stark-Arts Tumblr
  • Stark-Arts Twitter
  • Stark-Arts T-Shirts

Most Popular This Week

  • stretching thin
    from out of the blue I seem to be popular. not personally. but my work seems to all of a sudden be getting some positive response. th...
  • Stranger At The Door
    anxiety. anticipation. humiliation, arousal. just four of the many feelings that were coursing through her body as she waited for the door...
  • Boston
     Shot with Angel Careese  in Boston early morning. After a day of flake outs for normal timed shoots Angel met me at 5 in the morning and ...
  • Abandoned Rope
    some days are better than others - some days just rate so much higher. This was such a day. @PMITC1 and @christina_polito model in the rope...
  • The Stark-Arts Dot Com
    it's here like a giant shit baby expelled from my bottom...still a work in progress but it's here and I invite you all to drop by......
  • Maine
    A few shots from the week I spent in Maine - a good time was had and I like the images it produced. Thanks.
  • Intro To Bondage Class June 20th In NYC
    Hello All - I've had many people over the past year ask me how I learned to tie and ask me how hard is it and ask me if I would teach th...
  • Streets of NYC
     Kishti on the streets of NYC before the rope went on... Check back for the rope pics.  
  • Spanks To You
     Long  before I learned to shoot, long before I learned to tie, long before I knew that there was a whole "scene" out in the wo...
  • Heavenly Bawdy II
    I'm not a real urban explorer. I'm too freaking big and too old and I've already had a near death experience. I don't carry ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2014 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (64)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (1)
      • Supertouch Engine
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)

Search This Blog

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.