Nov 3, 2010

Stark-Arts Video

With life events taking precedence for the last year I was not able to shoot nearly as much as I had in the past. Some things took a hit while my creative juices moved in other directions...

The main focus of that shift has been toward video production. Attempting to bring many of the values I brought to my stills to video I have created Stark-Arts Video. The first few videos have been popular and were a bit of a learning process for me. I had been involved with video in the past having learned all my tying skills at www.hardtied.com but doing it yourself is always different. The post has taken the longest time to wrap my head around but I think I finally have it under control and there will be frequent updates for the foreseeable future until I don't enjoy it anymore...

If you are interested in taking part please get in touch...